Monday, June 3, 2013

Can you live without television? - FOK!

Welcome to FOK!, Googler!

Below is the message which you have been looking for. On the left you will find an overview of the current news, but also a list of reviews, columns and specials.

Would you respond, please register at FOK! by clicking here!. Registered users also have additional opportunities to set up this site to your own taste and create.

a (photo) profile

Also check out the other parts of FOK!, such as the forum, games, sports, movie, blog or book.

” Do not show this block

In the time you could switch only between Netherlands 1 and 2 (a remote we had not), you looked sometimes for hours at a test pattern to . Waiting for the clock and beep the start of a new program heralded. Pa 7sloten certain what was on the telly. He retired from journal to journal, and then switch to current affairs programs as ‘Focal’ and on ‘Behind the News’.

When the commercial broadcasters were introduced, there was a small change. In the afternoon there was the youth that something is finally on television. My father zapping behavior (with remote control) changed it. After ‘Lingo’ the ‘RTL News’ followed’ Prijzenslag ‘(come on down …) and’ R_d of Fo__uin. That was the time that the youth in the eve still good under the lamppost stood outside together instead of today’s Facebook. So I too. No Kazan and Van der tour for me.

Since my move, I have not. television some months ago Not intentionally. I had simply no money. First, a table, a chair and a bed. The rest could later.

For me no football, no cycling, no “Who is the Mole ‘and not’ Farmer Wants a Wife”. But no movies. Which (though of course not the reason to go to her) I look back when I’m with my girlfriend. A good film you experience in my opinion the best on the big screen in the cinema.

Brother 7sloten loves TV. He calls it “the best entertaining invention since the toaster. He looks, ‘shift’, takes on and doze off with the remote control in his hand during ‘Tommy Teleshopping. According to him I’m on my turn then hooked back on the small screen of my iPhone. And indeed, at least as much fun tracking programs such as’ Drink And Drive “on Twitter. The reactions to the broadcast are perhaps even more fun than the program itself.

my holiday so I can pick up a TV. Still, I was only just in the shop him. I miss not help. It suits me fine.

Can you live without television?

Read also:

» 03/06 Kitty-Kar-Mania 0
» 03/06 7
» 02/06 I will burn in hell 4
» 02/06 2

3 of 3 comments on this page. Page 1

3 of 3 comments on this page. Page 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...