Monday, September 8, 2014

Not tell: television is sometimes very ordinary – the Gooi and Eemlander

By Ronald Frisart September 5, 2014 17:29, Last updated: September 5, 2014 17:29

,, Television and radio are still something magical ‘, for most people said Jan Douwe Rekers Thursday in the Gooi and Eemlander. Following were the Open Studio Day he helped organize. Today and tomorrow they attract thousands of citizens and country people from around the country to the Media Park. But how magical our Gooise world that outsiders might be, sometimes things are very ordinary.

Take the popular program “The Voice of Holland.” Not, but it fascinates me wife and – above all – both daughters see it every week.

When I last anyway just glanced at the screen, I saw presenters Wendy and Martijn via a real red carpet descend a staircase. As a viewer you got the impression that they were at the edge of a huge square or something. But look: in the glass facade behind the duo I thought I saw a car mirror.

The next day I’m going to take a look at the pile height Mies Bouwman Boulevard. And yes. At the edge of the Media Park, almost against the hedge that separates the park from the public space here, I saw the red-clad staircase rewarding. The car that I had seen reflected, had died just about Mies Bouwman Boulevard ridden. No square, nothing magical. But let that visitors to the Open Studio Days off Throw it concealment.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...