Monday, September 8, 2014

‘Business is to inject advertising at power or zapping television’ – Tweakers

The current system has driven me out. I had iTV + Internet KPN. I still hear Internet, but interactive box has gone out. I looked sometimes series and other than a movie I wanted to see, but it really was anything but a pleasure.

It may be laid down by law how much advertising you can get dished per hour but that keep a SBS6 do not like to even each commercial break you all vooraandkondigen by pushing. throats TV guides exist, the Internet exists, if I want to see something, I look it up, but they have obviously things like talent shows (because they always do it well I believe) as much as possible the attention, including money should obviously roll .

It does not stop there, Piet is natural people’s favorite number one, so every 2nd commercial break, he’s going to tell you again what the weather tomorrow, SBS is only assumed that the average viewer does not clue, and does not know what the news is, or what rain radar is.

But even there does not stop, there must also, if necessary, by the end of a movie, also a Heart of the Netherlands there be pushed through. The only reason I can think of is that people will zap because they miss the end of the film, not fast otherwise looks not a dog to this program full of non-news.

Commercial TV has gigantic failed in my eyes, and the fact that they want to apply such measures proves all the more that the big media companies have no “feel” or bond with their target audience have.

A month or 6 back, Netflix was not even that long available, thought my wife and I, we take such a trial subscription, month or free, then whether or not to continue. That evening I watched a movie wonderfully peaceful, and began Fringe, never looked so wonderfully relaxing TV.

This is also true for HBO and other on-demand services (to just there but not a Netflix advertising of it), my message, and I liked that first day so much that I look like my iTV did. iTV will cost what, 30 euro or something? So for 23 euros less I can watch what I want, when I want, without interruption

That one is planning to introduce such systems indicates to me two things. They want as much money grab (I thought that a while back was a message from our southern neighbors, that there were plans for the skipping of advertising when a program / film / series included you were jet TV box) and that they need to take this measure because they too much money to lose on-demand concureten.

That confirmed sort of point 2.5 that enforce them money instead of earning (if you provide a good product, people will be more willing to drop money store).
 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...