Saturday, September 20, 2014

Meriam Ibrahim gives first interview on television (video) – Reformed Daily

The Sudanese christian Meriam Ibrahim, who was convicted by the Sudanese courts to death, but was released in June, under international pressure, has given on television Thursday for the first interview.

“I knew that God would always be, in any circumstances with me,” said Ibrahim in the pre-recorded and translated interview with the American channel Fox News. “My situation was very difficult, but I knew that God would help because I was a victim of injustice to me.”

The Sudanese accused of adultery because she was married. With a Christian man When she refused to renounce her faith came the accusation of waste from Islam at. A few days after her death sentence, she gave birth in the cell with her second child. Her guards refused during childbirth the buoys to make. Her ankles loose

When asked if she was afraid that she would be put to death, she replies in the interview: “Faith means life. If you do not believe, you do not. “Live

In prison, Ibrahim resisted heavy pressure to be Muslim. “My faith was the only weapon I had in the confrontation with the imams and Muslim scholars.”

The Sudanese want to set in for religious freedom in Sudan and other African countries, especially for women and children . “I’m not the only one who is suffering. There are many Meriams in Sudan and in the world. “

Ibrahim, who now lives in the United States, still needs the prayers of people she says. “I still do not have quiet life. But it’s better than prison. “




to death condemned Sudanese in the USA, (RD, 01-08-2014)

How did Meriam Ibrahim away from Sudan ?, (RD, 25-07-2014)

Christin from Sudan had chained birth, (RD , 02-07-2014)

Sudanese Christian, goes into hiding after release, (RD, 24-06-2014)

Brother Sudanese christian advocated execution sister (RD, 07-06-2014)

Man Sudanese christin: My wife does not give faith, (RD, 31-05-2014 )

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...