Monday, September 29, 2014

Chess saw on television why he did not belong to the selection – NUsport.nl

Reuben Chess heard Saturday night for the television until the real reason why he did not belong to the Feyenoord selection for the match against Go Ahead Eagles.

The 32-year-old striker heard his coach Fred Rutten to tell the camera that he had left because Lex was After all fit again. outside the selection Chess himself thought that he had not traveled to Deventer. Due to a knee injury

“After the Cup match against Go Ahead, I had problems with my knee, but with painkillers I was quite able to play,” said Chess Monday against Metro .

“I assumed that slight injury was the reason that I was not in the selection, but when I heard the coach say at once that I had left because he preferred giving other players outside the group . I was very surprised, it was a shock. “

The seven international had the news rather personally Rutten heard. “That would have been neat, but it is not mandatory I have the trainer not talked and I do not ask for explanations..”

“Let me put it this way: the message is clearly received. Moreover, he has the winning trainer always right The most important thing is that we have finally achieved a victory Otherwise we were really caught in a crisis, “

By:… NU.nl

Picture: Reuters

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...