Monday, September 15, 2014

John Galliano For The First Time Again To See On Television – VOGUE Netherlands

Designer John Gallian o had last Sunday, his first television appearance since 2011, when he was discharged in Dior for racist and anti-Semitic statements. The designer was a guest at Le Supplément as part of its new media campaign which he also graduated with a previous interview for the French magazine Le Point . In the television Galliano told that he is about to “go back to the creative world to return and he spoke about his role as creative director at Russian perfume company L’Etoile and his role as mentor four male fashion students at Central Saint Martins in London.

 

Movie
‘Step by step’ was the response of Galliano on whether he wants to return as a designer back. He also spoke of “lifesaving .” The famous video incident that he described as “I would not be alive when that movie was not true. I was in the deepest valley “says the designer frank. “The good news is that it can go after such a thing, only better, but again it can not be worse.”


 

Excuses
Galliano stressed that he is racist or anti-Semitic, but that his comments were a defensive technique are due to trauma from his kindertijd.’Ik not everyone convincing and some people will never forgive me. That is understandable. Apologize to the people I’ve hurt is part of my recovery. ” Galliano also hopes to be able to connect Bernard Arnault , CEO of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton .


 

Fortunately
designer told now to be happier than ever and that is partly due to his partner Alexis Roche . “I have lost a lot, but also won a lot. I can work on myself, and when I finally return, the fashion industry has not changed, but my perspective on it though. “



Author Alies Verstegen
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...