Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nikkie Plessen: “Serving on television? No time for ‘- AD.nl

Suzanna Timmer
6-8-14 – 06:41
© Reuters.

Nikkie Plessen (29) has returned to television as a lifestyle expert at RTL Boulevard, but her family and her clothing label override her television career. A new program therefore present no hair.



© ANP Kippa.
They looked at RTL also that I was so real happier

Nikkie Plessen

“Had you asked me 10 years ago if I wanted to present, Expedition Robinson had I immediately said yes. Not anymore, I do not. “Wants Nikkie Plessen (29) leaves no doubt: a television career is not what it aspires. But every now and then join to the studio as a lifestyle expert, she does recently, sees them as a perk. “I have said yes, because it really fits with what I do.”

For a long time the blonde seemed to really want to make TV country. In the 90s began as an actress in the soap opera the way to tomorrow, comedy Kees & Co., then the first steps as a presenter put VJ of MTV and grown as a face at RTL 5 including Can not Buy Me Love, Holland’s Best Fashion Designer and New Chicks.

Suddenly she was from the Hilversum spotlights disappeared

‘, together with RTL, I came to the conclusion that it was better that I was going to focus on where my heart really goes out to:. Nikkie my clothing label. And some programs did not fit at all with me, and there I felt less good at. The collaboration ended in a pleasant way. They also saw that I was so real happier. I’ve worked extremely hard on the label. Together with my team, in two years to about forty men staff has grown from two I enjoy more than presenting TV programs. You can turn left or right in life and I have chosen the right path. “

And she would say yes to presenting their own fashion program? “I do not know. Record a show can take weeks and that time I have not. RTL Boulevard is easier to plan because I use my knowledge does not have as much preparation is needed there. And I do not like Boulevard example I have a fashion fair. That goes for. “

Nikkie shrugs about the fact that they are now sitting on the desk of the program last year was critical of the alleged plagiarism with her clothing she would have committed. “I sit there as a fashion expert and have nothing to do with that whole story entertainment. It is far from me. Actually, I think it is a nice step that I’m approached my expertise. Ask me about designer Tom Ford and then I go with anecdotes. “

Autumn is for Nikkie marked by the birth of her second child. How busy she is with her own business, her family is above everything.

‘My office is close to home, so I’m always home in time for dinner. If my daughter Jolie lying in bed, the laptop goes again. I also feel very well continue. I get a lot of energy of a pregnancy. ”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...