Saturday, August 30, 2014

Henny Huisman top shape for comeback on television – Elderly Journal

August 30, 2014, 10:42 am

Henny Huisman has in recent weeks lost quite a few pounds. The presenter wants in top form for Surprise, Surprise, the SBS remake of The Surprise Show that from today comes on TV.

“The last few weeks I have eleven pounds through a blood type diet” Huisman said Saturday in De Telegraaf. “That was necessary because to saggy to appear on TV does not suit me.” The presenter said earlier that he wants to fourteen pounds lost.

Huisman been living “aware” for a while. He changed tack after he had recovered from kidney cancer. “There are many people who ask me these days: but what if you hear in December that the cancer has spread? I answer, I can at least look back on things that have made me “happy

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...