Monday, August 4, 2014

McCain: If I’m only on television – Spitsnieuws

Dries Roelvink to sing a song at the Tour de France Tour du Jour talk show every day. Enough he was often ridiculed by presenter Wilfred Genee. Dries can however not care. ” It will be my worst, if I’m just on TV. I like to let me embarrass” says the singer, according Story .

Actually you Roelvink it was funny. ” I after a minute sing all sorts of humiliating comments Wilfred Genee thrown at my head was like, ‘Wow Dries, are you again, guys how are we going Dries off? “Which is humor that it suits me. ”

Dries was obviously not for nothing that every night singing a song. ” Financial was for me a nice deal, though you will of course not something rich”

Dries Roelvink incidentally sang every night this beautiful song:.

J. Kruse | 04-08-14 | 15:09 | 6 comments
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...