Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dries Roelvink does everything for television – Televizier.nl

 
 
<- lynkx: render section name = "Article Meta Author" / ->
  
  hour
 


 Mark Goedmakers
 

Whether he poses in a tight yellow panties for the camera or ridiculed during a live broadcast; it may Dries Roelvink not care, as long as he appears on television

<- lynkx: call functionName = "Render Image Column" / ->.

Dries Roelvink does everything for television class=”copyright”> (© SBS – Elvin)

Dries Roelvink not mind he was sometimes quite presenter mocked by Wilfred Genee. during his daily performances in the RTL 4 program Tour du Jour ” It will be my worst, if I’m just on TV. I like to let me embarrass. There is no business like show business! Friends and acquaintances called me though: “Dries, how can you do that allow? You picked it! ‘”Says the folk singer in Story.

Dries Roelvink

Dries Roelvink can see the humor of it. “That after a minute I sing all kinds of hurtful comments Wilfred Genee was thrown at my head like, ‘Wow Dries, are you again, guys how are we going Dries off?” Which is humor that it suits me. It’s all part of it. Financial moreover it was like a nice deal, though you will of course not something rich. “

Dries has already proven that he has an appropriate dose of self-mockery.

 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...