Monday, April 29, 2013

Poll: tomorrow I watch television all day - Omroep Gelderland

Poll: tomorrow I watch television all day

Abdication and inauguration tomorrow are on the program: Beatrix we thank you for 32 years of service and we welcome Willem-Alexander as King of the Netherlands. Of course you can see on television.

ceremonies

market squares and shopping streets are people ready to sell their knickknacks and prices kids their homemade cupcakes with orange. But what do you do? Today the statement:

On Facebook you can talk further about the statement of today.

Monday, April 29th, 2013 | 07:58 | Last updated: Monday, April 29, 2013 | 08:50

REACTIONS

Posted by: Manda 29-04-2013 09:09

I’ll definitely look tomorrow as long as possible and tomorrow afternoon I go to work until 23.oo hours.

Posted by: Bass 29-04-2013 08:56

No, and the time I look, I will still mainly to watch snooker

29-04-2013 08:55

I do not watch television because it does interest me not hollow.
I would already be happy if tomorrow the rain falls out of the blue because then at least I do not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...