Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nathalie Meskens (30) Television Star gives away for charity - Newspaper

Actress Nathalie Meskens (30) auction the TV Star last month that they won as popular television personality. She emphasizes that she trophy valued. “This is why people may need to bid.”

early March was Nathalie Meskens, seen in the VTM Danni Lowinski , the TV star for popular TV personality. Thanks to the viewer, because there are only two stars not by the people from the media sector are presented: that of popular TV personality and that of popular TV shows. For Nathalie Meskens was her third TV Star. In 2011 she won already two as best actress and popular TV personality, thanks to the program Against the Stars on and its role as a juror in The Smartest Man In The World .

Gripping stories

But the third TV star who won Nathalie Meskens, as from 26 April offered on eBay. It is an auction for the benefit of Bone4kids, an organization that helps children with fractures that do not heal. Often children who have a range of surgery and amputation is sometimes the only way out.

Nathalie Meskens was so struck by the stories of the children that she gives away her TV Star: “It’s not easy to get away to do, but why am I doing this too. I said that it should yield a solid minimum, otherwise I want him back. I have a sum of one thousand euro stuck, although I obviously do not or TV star for someone else too much can mean. It is certainly worth a try. “

Nathalie has long thought about her decision: “I am not a painter who works out of the rack can persuade to give away. And just an object donate I will not. Anyway I’m very careful with charities because I am an ambassador of Cunina, an organization that helps children in developing countries. If I have ten other charities would accompaniments, people know not what I support. For Bone4kids I make an exception because it really affects what happens to those children. What I do not say that all those other charities to come to me, I do nothing. These are all noble and useful, but I really want to restrict. “

Television Star is not the first object that allows Nathalie auction. “I have with other BV’s a bolder painted, such mooring ropes of the ship where you submit. Which was auctioned. They also once my breasts plastered and print auctioned. I do not think there is a lot of data, I was not so familiar. ” (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...