Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Drama on TV I turn off '- Dichtbij.nl

REGION | 8 April 2013 | comment | By the close editorial (White Weekly)

NOORDWIJKERHOUT – After the execution of the play Boeing Boeing on 6 April in the Schelft, there was applause for the players: three stewardesses, the maid and two men. This also applied to the prompter, the make-up artist, light and sound, the decor and the director of comedy. But the audience was invited to sit a while, then Bas de Haas, alderman Cunst Culture and the stage.

“Without volunteers do nothing ‘, emphasized the alderman,” Last year, ODI and association contact the Volunteer Prize received. But there’s someone I want to pay special attention tonight: Hans Gijlswijk. He has his whole life in the theater involved, because his mother was on the scene when she had given birth to him. The stage play was already in the genes, because his two sisters and a brother also play ODI. In ’71, Hans started at ODI, he’s been a few years break, but tonight he gets a pin and a certificate for 40 years of membership of ODI.

Doctor

“You have 52 roles,” continued the Haas’ What was your first role? “. From Gijlswijk, after some thought,” Doctor and I had a half page of text. There was a shortage of men, and they asked if I wanted raids. Of all the pieces I’m still often the titles, but not exactly what I played. ” The alderman got that from Gijlswijk usually did it in the autumn pieces, for his work in the spheres and the associated crowds in the spring. And besides playing they had to Hans also a good volunteer: in his barn space for the props, floral mosaics and festivities at the end of the season.

pronunciation

Haas elicited the jubilee a striking statement: ‘I really do not like drama. The games I really like, but I do not care to look at. When it comes on TV, I turn it always. ” Hans Gijlswijk got applause, flowers, a certificate and a pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...