Monday, January 26, 2015

Chantal Janzen will switch to German television ‘spicy’ – NU.nl

So says the presenter in an interview with RTL Boulevard .

“I have serious messages sent to my friends why I wanted this for God’s sake,” Janzen said about the first days.

At the end of November, the presenter announced also to make television in Germany. The intention is to alternate its work in the Netherlands and Germany together.

“I felt on the first day really a foreigner. I speak the language are nice, but it’s still a foreign language. On the first day I’ve really bluffed through everything and everywhere so on said, “the presenter

Janzen goes into Germany to work for the commercial channel SAT.1

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...