Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oldenzaalse Linda comes on the television “out of the closet – Tubantia

OLDENZAAL – In front of television watching Linda Netherlands came from Langen (18) Tuesday night ‘out’ in the same program Arie Boomsma. “My life can now only be fun!”

Struggle

 Oldenzaalse became the first in love with a girl three years ago. It happened to Linda van Langen at a time when they really struggled with himself: “I noticed that there was something going on but I could not put my finger exactly one moment I was lying in bed crying because I.. was not in love with a boy., the next moment I was over the moon. “

Tricky

 Home tell that she was a lesbian, proved more difficult than expected. “I have often been about to tell. Home But I just could not get it anymore. I can not really talk to my mom about everything. But this was one thing for me.”

Smoes

 So Linda volunteered for “Out of the closet,” the KRO program Arie Boomsma. The arrival of a camera crew to Oldenzaal was declared with a clever excuse. “I follow a nursing course at the ROC in Hengelo. Where I met people who supposedly wanted to make a TV program about nursing students. My mother asked me if I was coming up on TV. They thought it was good.”

Easier

 More than a month ago, the recordings were made in Oldenzaal and De Lutte, Linda’s hometown. During dinner the director gave her the final push in the back. “They asked me to tell my mother. Something with everything around it was easier for me to tell. Arie allows you so comforting.”

worrying
 “I can still see him sitting next to us, with the cauliflower on the table,” says mother Marianne. “He thought I looked a little worrisome. For me, however, it is not a problem. Linda had also ‘just’ can tell me. I now look very different from her. This I had Linda not shaken out of the bag.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...