Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Britt wants to continue working for television – BN DeStem

Photos
1
Show replies

AMSTERDAM – As far as Britt Dekker, she is still provisional seen on the tube. “I find that so funny,” she tells Veronica Magazine.

“Every day is different and you meet famous people,” added the blonde who from next week along with Jochem van Gelder seen in The best idea of ​​the Netherlands. “Sometimes it’s three months of hard work for a program, but then you are a month off. I really would not want to live without.”

Dekker was formerly mainly programs with her girlfriend Ymke Wieringa, but work with Jochem’ll also find them very entertaining. “Working with Ymke course was one big party. But Jochem can I learn more. If Ymke high school, then Jochem college. He is very stable and has been running for more than 25 years,” said the inquisitive Britt . “Jochem I see as a tree where I can lean not to fall into. Soon I may itself grow and I eventually get yourself a tree.”

Dekker is seen in the SBS program The soon Best Idea of ​​the Netherlands.

ANP Kippa

Use

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...