Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kuyt eyeing Dutch team on television: “Very strange” – FCUpdate.nl

9:43 – Dirk Kuyt recently put an end to his international career and looked Friday night for the first Dutch team from the couch in his living room. The striker says in talks with Heroes Online that was a separate situation for him.

“Seriously, it was very strange that I was at home, I’m very honest in “says the striker of Fenerbahçe. “It was the first time in ten years that I watched the Dutch national team at home and was not in the selection, while I am fully fit., I’m just a short period ignored when Marco van Basten was coach, but actually I was always there when the last ten years. ”

Kuyt saw against Kazakhstan that Robin van Persie’s somewhat got to stick with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. Van Persie went once for their own success and that Huntelaar could not values. “Nowadays you see everything covered extensively on television,” said Kuyt about the incident. “Robin and Klaas-Jan are both strikers who want to win and score I found that Van Persie from that corner was entitled to shoot at goal, but it is like Robin and Klaas-Jan afterwards said.. Terms in the heat of the battle and after you drink a beer. ”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...