Monday, October 17, 2016

Sharon Osbourne not drunk on television, RTL News

Sharon Osbourne denies that she’s with a sip on behind the desk of X Factor is crawled. The wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne came Saturday times not on the names of her own talents, and then viewers on social media questioned whether Sharon was drunk.

"I promise that I will next week all names will be remembered," said Sharon on Monday, Good Morning Britain. The 64-year-old is in his own words 'just not good with names'. "I was somewhere else in thought. I wish that I could be a better excuse, but I don’t have it", explained Sharon.

Drink if they still work, does Sharon say never. "I’m just a bit confused, but drink? No. I drink a lot of careers broken see, I have seen it in my own family. Does this lady not."

Sharon says that every week it is claimed that she can return to the bottle has seized. "A bottle of milk perhaps. Maybe I would have all the names or remember when I would drink it!"

ANP

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...