Friday, October 28, 2016

Patty Brard does not do dangerous things more for television NU.nl

“I am now come this far, I am already 61, have but a natural death,” said the presenter, in conversation with AD.

In the past Brard participate in programs like Star Jump on Saturday and Ranking the Stars, but there are a lot of programs of which they think “that bit”. “In Four hands on one belly (in which famous mothers teenage mothers assist, red.) I can see a different side of me show. But verkeerstesten I find really stupid. And things like skiing to be dangerous.”

“There are still things I think: bucketlist, bucketlist. That diving was a good goal. And now I have a lot of fun. Now, I am in the summer on a diving board with five kids around me who all say: 'what, aunt Patty?’”, says Brard.

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...