Monday, September 19, 2016

Renate van Opdorp get a film crew of local tv RTV SLOGO on visit – iGO.nl News of Goeree Overflakkee

Middelharnis, Piers – The crew of your local broadcaster RTV SLOGO is to visit the visual artist Renate van Opdorp, in Studio Art at the Sluice at the Pier 1 to Middelharnis. Renate van Opdorp in July 2013 graduated at the Willem de Kooning academy in Rotterdam, where the autonomous course in Graphics and Drawing (Fine Art) has followed. “It was a very exciting afternoon with a fascinating lady.” Renate is fascinated by the ever-changing nature of the landscape; the contrast of massive structures on the one hand and impermanence on the other. These themes are frequently found in her photography, etchings and drawings. Photography that she uses as a starting point, and stems from the urge of the moment to grab and image capture. The landscape and detail fits Renate as a metaphor for the vulnerability of the person in respect of the nature, but also as the power which man has. Soon so more of Renate on your local television RTV SLOGO! Read below to learn more.

Renate Opdorp

Recurring themes in the work of Renate Opdorp are: Order, chaos,mortality, structures, limits, traces, time and memory. According to his own words, ” playing both photography and the theme is landscape a large role in her work. “I walk like in nature, and also during my travels I pull like in the landscape. It gives me a sense of freedom and timelessness. The same feeling I have when I am on the road go with my camera and when I’m busy with works of art. This sense of timelessness I always try to capture in my work. What me, in particular, picks up on the theme of landscape is the grenskarakter; The boundaries and the overlap of nature and culture( the intervention of nature on culture and vice-versa), then and now, fragility, and fixed structures, imagination and image, life and death. It is the change/ transformation I particularly find interesting, for example, when observing how all the new eventually gets old. By zooming in, I put the details again, I sit closer to the skin. Also there is a certain degree of abstraction. This, I use the infinite and the invisible, clearly. By the normal image manipulation I try to create a new reality.”

Also come into view with local broadcaster RTV SLOGO?

do you Have a topic that you think is interesting for all the viewers of the local broadcaster RTV SLOGO? News what with all of Goeree-Overflakkee want to share?

Please contact Hans excellent condition, the coordinator of the television of RTV SLOGO. E-Mail via the address at this link and tell your idea or motivation to be seen on RTV SLOGO.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...