Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sleeping in a mobile home with no television and internet. “The boredom … – Omroep Brabant

  BREDA – I want it sooner rather than inside, because it’s raining and it’s cold on the Chassé Promenade. But the keys to my house for one night, clogged and I of Heijmans receive instructions by mail about the cottage named the Heijmans ONE and keys.
 

When I open door and take the first step in place, I can see right into the kitchen, left a storage room, a door behind the shower / toilet seat and see for me I living room. I walk through the house with seven steps back and see above the living room are a loft with a double bed and very cool view of the Monastery Square. I walk a few times through the house back and let everything sink in. The wooden walls, the big lights and decor. It looks like I’m on vacation in a wooded area, while I’m actually in the center of Breda.

Only sleep is boring
Although the 38-square-meter movable cabin for one person is made, and you can stay well in pairs in. That’s why I asked my friend to come along. Because only stay in a cabin without television and Wifi is also boring.
The first two hours of entertainment incidentally I’m fine, but after the third hour boredom starts to take effect and I am fond of the rest in the cottage. While my friend was in the kitchen takes care about the food, I have a guest book already perused for the seventeenth time and I have been asked on several occasions what we do. I miss the convenience of home and I ask myself really wonder how it is that I, as a 27-year-old woman myself bored so quickly.

noise, which is pretty romantic After
dinner we just pull a bottle of wine and after the first glass, we decide to take the rest of the loft. We set the mood for some candles around the bed (which were already present in the house) with music and trying to drown out the outside noise. For it is quite noisy in the cabin. You hear people outside talking and passing traffic. How much we put our music, we continue to hear the outside noise. Every disadvantage has its advantage, because without television and the Internet we get good at talking. You would be nearly a relationship Heijmans ONE should involve together, because then you have to talk.

Lying awake
While talking we play various card games and we have seen through the bottle is empty and we hear beat twice outside of the clock. At the time we almost fall asleep, we hear a car and we are wide awake, this goes on for a while and really sleep succeed or not. Perhaps by traffic noise or perhaps came through the creaky bed, who knows. What I can say is that it was a nice experience, but would rather sleep in my own bed. The house on the other hand is not made for us, but for young people seeking a rental house in a city.

No more movable property in Breda Who
like I had a night to stay in Breda in the Heijmans ONE, has bad luck. The cottage is in December because no longer be found in Brabant. Or is there another portable cabin comes in Brabant is still unknown.

Reporter wakes up in movable property

Official : Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 – 15:39
Modified: Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 – 22:18
Author: Chantal Linschoten
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...