Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ron Brandsteder is done with television – Yahoo! News

Ron Brandsteder will not go back on television. A life without TV work like the 65-year-old presenter fine.

That said Ron in the Telegraph. Since 1978, Ron presented more than twenty programs, including Ron’s Honeymoon Quiz, Moppentoppers and the Showbiz Quiz. Nowadays he has no need for TV jobs. “You can make it a bit like a tailor who does not feel more at home in the studio. It was great, but I’m in the next phase of my life.”

According to Ron Brandsteder is the new generation presenters risen. He also noted that the youth he barely knows. As early as a girl of about fifteen, sixteen him recently for an autograph. “‘Will you write: for Loes” she asked, and when I asked who it was, she said.. “My grandmother” And I still hoped to be “my mother would say, haha.”

The former presenter is however not stopped. As he presented the weekly program on Radio 5 Nostalgia, reads and he sports a lot, he regularly attends sporting events and music concerts and finds he loves to go for a walk. “Then I look how nature is changing, how the autumn the leaves … I can enjoy! Also it I notice that I’m getting older.” He crawls end of this month in the Santa skin for a great Christmas show in the Ziggo Dome.

RTL Boulevard / ANP

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...