Monday, November 2, 2015

Cold Feet comes back on television – NU.nl

This was reported by Daily Mail.

“Yes, I think we started. I think I can say,” said Ripley. “I did not doubt, because it already times was a familiar idea.”

“My only doubt is that I am afraid that the mess is. We are ten years on and everything could happen. I hope not in the script that I am very thin become, because that has not happened! “

Cold Feet , with James Nesbitt, Hermione Morris and Fay Ripley starring was seen from 1998 to 2003 in the British commercial broadcaster. Cold Feet received several prizes at the British Comedy Awards.

The comedic drama is about thirty-somethings who deal with children, friendships, separations and problems in love.

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...