Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Customer manners matter Valkenburg expresses its regret on television – De Gelderlander

One of the 29 men on trial in the case morals in Valkenburg, has expressed regret on television at the sixteen year-old victim. “I feel so bad for her. I regret that I have gone to her. She has been through a lot of men used “, said the 21-year-old” Kevin “Wednesday against RTL Nieuws. He was unrecognizable image.

The young man was in September 2014 on the Internet looking for a prostitute of his age. One, he says, he finds a legitimate website attractive girl and make an appointment. In a hotel in Valkenburg will he “Kimberly”.

He says he did ask the girl her age. She said she was eighteen, and “Kevin” no longer asked to produce identification. ,, I did not hesitate. She was very convincing and relaxed, ” Kevin says in the broadcast. In the end, he charged 80 euros for half an hour with the girl.

sackcloth attracted
He realized that he was wrong in the case appeared in the media, but no action was taken, he waited until the police called him and then pulled directly sackcloth:. ,, Now I’m there, I realized I made a confession, because yes, you can lie about it, but it happened “<.. /> p>

Kevin wonders what constitutes sex with a minor punishment and what constitutes a conviction for his future. It’s unnerving. He had sleepless nights. ,, You live in suspense, from day to day. “

So sorry for her
,, I feel so bad for her. I’m sorry I have gone to her. She’s used by a lot of men, ” he says with regret. ,, I’d like to tell her that I hope she comes on top of as well as possible and will enjoy life. Because she’s only sixteen. “

However, Kevin finds the actions of the Public Prosecutor in the case Valkenburg ‘too strong’. ,, Other sexual offenses are treated behind closed doors, that everyone could follow. The men are put down if they were specifically looking for an underage girl, but that’s not true. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...