Friday, October 18, 2013

Leo Blokhuis not understand dance on television - NU.nl

Photo: Reuters

“You will not hear from us as soon as a hard-hitting techno track,” he says of the program. “I do not understand dance on TV. I do dance very well, but you have to experience it.”

“A dj on TV is not nice to see, something has to happen,” he continues. “Dancing is dancing, but it is different than making TV, in my own narrow view.”

So we will not so much go in that direction. It is also new to what we do. Having to live bands.” During the broadcast of Saturday, October 19th are presenters Leo Blokhuis and Matthijs van Nieuwkerkenstraat include dwell on recordings of Rick James, Wings, David Bowie, Jan Akkerman and Al Green.

It is our right to do the things that people say,” they found. ” This material also appears to be. “Age independent Yet he also attacked on his choice of music. “When I look at Twitter, I get course some stabbing.” When you come to that new music? ‘”

Safes

But many people do not know that I am one of the two guys that the script makes Pinkpop. I know very well what is new music and I take care of it on TV. But this is a different program. Safes open. “

Log Cabin during the broadcast keeps an eye on Twitter to see what people want to hear. “I like to own them with slanted eye to what is happening on the social media, because I so closer is what people want to see. My taste is not limited, I find myself, but I know what my image is. “

Age

If I come to Netherlands 3 am I supposed to talk about the new Paul McCartney or a boxset of Neil Young.” He says he has no place to talk. About new music “Everything I could want, with new music is tricky, because I’m too old. 3FM The transmitter has a profile.”

If it were, to him and to Van Nieuwkerkenstraat is Night Of Pop Music frequently aired. “It is an inexpensive program, it is good to look, so why not channel coordinator? On us, it is we do want said Log Cabin.” I think it’s a flaw in the order that they link color to age. “

Nirvana

For example, Radio 2, which is intended for those aged 35 to 55, but it is also the ‘middle of road’ station. But people in the 90 to 3FM listened and Pearl Jam and Nirvana were, should suddenly love Katie Melua and Amy Macdonald. I hear musically at 3FM. “

“They play my music, but I am addressed as a kid that homework is to make. I would like to see more 3FM would be what Studio Brussels.” He compares Night Of Pop Music with how he ever made radio with Jan Douwe Kroeske. “Everything is prepared, but at some point we flash the cards away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...