Saturday, February 20, 2016

Jort Kelder wants to make more relevant television – Blog.nl (Blog)

upload_jortkelder_1409831091 Jort Kelder we all know from the tongue-in-cheek How Heurt ‘t actually and table guest at the World Keeps Turning or Jinek. But if it is up to the journalist himself, he is going to make some more relevant than television. For AVROTROS he is already working on a program on the large field and naval battles called to battle. But he would love to make a program about “unscrupulous idealism of the parties as D66, making us Europe as tampered.

Jort explains to the Telegraph : “That’s our country cause unimaginable difficulties. Against I want on my site and on TV 925.nl battle. Can not reach The world keeps turning, because that has become a gentle woman program. Music , sociability Matthijs doing great, there to watch 1.5 million people every day to, but that is no longer the podium to lash out against abuses in Europe. So I’m gonna do it myself. How do I know yet, but it should happen. I see far too few people who are excited about the sale of this land. Of our businesses, our culture. Our politicians are there not efficient enough. “

Cellar, once editor of business magazine Quote, early this century has been able to work until liked expert on financial and economic matters. “I was in the beginning with Sonja Barend, with braces, and since I’m in the Hilversum card tray. Right male, telling well may know something about the financial world, looks like he should look for that topic. I fit the profile. I have embraced and developed. But at the turn I realized: I’m supposed to be my own clone “

That image he wants to shake slightly.. “This game belongs to the rich to me, it’s a part of my personality, but I am also gentle and vegetarian for years.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...