Monday, February 8, 2016

Caroline Christensen enjoys making ‘still’ television – NU.nl

It recently joined the AVROTROS. “The way I greeted here in the building, is heartening,” she beams.

In addition Christensen excited about the programs they can to make the broadcaster. “I am very happy that One against 100 could come with me, that’s really my child, that all his seventeenth season begins And for The naughtiest boy of the Class I can travel around the world. “

Shoemaker

While some colleagues broaden their field of work to continue acting or writing, Christensen feels the need at all. “I am a supporter of the motto: cobbler, stick to your last I can just not acting, why would I want to.?”

In addition Christensen wants next to her television work still have plenty of time for her family. “I am a very satisfied man which is fortunate to have the life she has now.”

Christensen leads on April 20 a great live show to raise money for cancer research for the KWF Cancer Fund.

By: Buzze

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...