Monday, February 8, 2016

Caroline Christensen still enjoys making television – 100% NL

Caroline Christensen, continues to enjoy “intense” of making television. That said the presenter Monday, prior to the presentation of the marathon week of KWF.

Christensen recently joined the AVRO TROS. “The way I greeted here in the building, is heartening,” she said. Caroline has a lot of meaning in the programs that they can go to make AVRO TROS. “I am very pleased that one at 100 bought come with me, that’s really my child, that all his seventeenth season begins and the naughtiest boy in the class, I can around the world travel.”.

While some colleagues sing alongside their work, acting or writing, Caroline feels this need not at all. “I am a supporter of the motto: cobbler, stick to your last. I can simply not acting, why would I want to? “She also wants to keep enough time alongside its television work for her family. “I am a very satisfied man which is fortunate to have the life she has now.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...