Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chiel Montagne fog works for radio and television – NU.nl

That Montagne says in interview with weekly magazine Story .

Montagne was for years include the face of the program On undermined , which later At full speed was called.

Through his efforts the Dutch song was Montagne Knight in the Order of Orange-Nassau, but his star is waning.

“I’d still quite like to do something,” said Montagne. “But I’ve noticed that there is no work for me. Broadcasters are no longer interested in me and that goes for the organizers of parties.”



Ali B

At full speed is now presented by Ali B, but Montagne looks still like to return.

“But the public is At full speed from my time still remember and I do not. If I put my nose outside the door down, I always get recognized. The times I have been asked over the years when I come back on TV, can not be counted. In one way or another fog publicly my program “

Montagne does indicate to be open to an offer from the television or radio world

By:. NOW .com

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...