Saturday, August 29, 2015

Arnhemse Yara gaat los op televisie – De Gelderlander

ARNHEM – Yara Fay Citizens from Arnhem pulls next Monday night, in the first episode of the TV show Holland’s Next Top Model, all the attention to himself. Of the thirteen participants undergoing the 21-year-old dance teacher the biggest makeover

More than half a meter of her -. “My love, my life, my everything” – is cut . The Arnhem goes, as they say, completely. “I tried to keep me well. But the tears came anyway. And then the curses. I was still trying to flee from the camera, but of course that was impossible.”

Dream Big

 Yara Fay Citizens has dreamed her whole life of becoming a famous model that the world is about. For this reason they tried twice before getting to the end probe of Holland’s Next Top Model. “I was always in the top thirty. And finally it hit. Why now? I do not know. Three times is apparently a charm.”

How long they can last in the elimination race that the program Holland’s Next Top Model, she will not tell. “I took only my mother in confidence. Even at my best friends I love close stiff my mouth. I can only say that everyone should take a look. The real Yara Fay is shown on TV. I do not play acting.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...