Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Natacha Froger wants to make “sincere television ‘- NU.nl

In conversation with NU.nl tells Froger they occasionally offered other projects, but she always chooses her heart and, therefore, in his own words “sincere television” wants to make.

“I have no hidden agenda; I am who I am and what you see is what you get , nothing more and nothing less I want to make a difference in people’s lives. whether that is through the programs I make, or work with charities. “

the presenter, who recently published in This is not a hotel let themselves for that reason not to write lyrics: all the questions she asks and the things they say come from herself. “I know what I want to get, and I know what I would like to hear themselves. A list of questions in my head learning is not for me, I’m not. Then listen too difficult.”



Aftercare

Froger says there in making a full program to go for. “For This is not a hotel I have three weeks in an inn sat with the children. You should go for it if you make such a program. When the evening is something you should just to be there, whether you want to film. “

for that reason the presenter also in close contact with participants in its programs after the shooting. “I call them every now and then to ask how it is now and what they are doing. It is my opinion only natural that after such an intensive period remains with them.”

By: NU.nl/Lara Zevenberg

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...