Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Gerard Ekdom find television no longer ‘holy grail’ – NU.nl

An interview with AD tells the radio DJ therefore not have a hurry to appear on television again.

“The plug is out there. Overlapping circumstances. I did Toppop3 wonderful thing to do. But that was withdrawn from the tube, just as the audiences attracted, “said Ekdom who said afterwards” no “to a new program, Popcafé because he has a new flop saw coming

“When I said. sorry, but I will not present because I already know that it fails Then I have another stranded program behind. my name. “

Switch

Making radio finds the DJ currently the most important and certainly he made the transition from 3FM to Radio 2, he has found his place as a radio DJ . He does not regret his move and he also lacks the youth channel not.

“I had a good ontwortelperiode. 2.5 month to take away. Of course I listen often. I hear 3FM really younger has become. And that’s exactly what the sender had to do. (..) Radio 2 has become much broader. It makes me very happy. I have no regrets about my transfer. “

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...