Monday, September 28, 2015

Frank Masmeijer hopes to return to television – NU.nl

“If everything is over I hope there is a TV station that dares to say which Masmeijer earlier, was so poor that do not,” said the former presenter in an interview with The Telegraph .

“And I get it brings the past alive again some day a great program!”

Masmeijer was stuck since October 2014 on suspicion of smuggling cocaine through the port of Antwerp. The 476 kilos of drugs would have been hidden between bananas from South America. After eight months in custody, the presenter was allowed in July back home.



Boos

Masmeijer keeps in the interview with The Telegraph insists he is innocent . For his family, he finds it the worst.

“I have been advised to be unsure upset because we have some people still need to get a good result. But inside I cook. My daughter did a wonderful job and a good salary, but is refused credit by ING bank because they first have to see what’s on that Masmeijers is going on. Sandra who went before me through the fire, but against bumped walls. Yes, of course I’m angry at what I’ve done to my family. “

” It’s because of me, that whole situation. And there they are to be viewed and judged on, and they are there not happier “

By:. NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...