Sunday, September 6, 2015

Farmer Tom actually does not televised – NU.nl

That tells Tom Groot in an interview with NU.nl.

“In Boer Seeking Women I have not been concerned with how I would reappear on television. Own Home & amp; Garden really was by accident on my way And no, I do not think about how I take my career to continue I already work, “said Groot, who has his own Tulip Farm…

The farmer became known for his performance in Boer Seeking Women , where he went looking for a new love with whom he could live together in his nursery. Talking about his feelings during the program he was well off, but Big does not think the viewers there will still see something from back in Custom Home & amp; Garden .

“The nice thing is that it’s not about me, or my personal life, but in my field. I can tell you about things I normally already’m working. And I also learn things again when: I have to immerse myself in all sorts of techniques and new products, I think it’s really nice that I can show it now “

Serving

Although.. Great no stranger to appearing on television, is present or new to him. Via RTL he is coached in it, but also from peers Lodewijk Hoekstra and Thomas Verhoef taught him a lot.

“The nice thing is that they also just wrapped look. They also did not theater course had something That makes it very cozy:. we’re all a bit the same way in this field and can agree on this, they do it naturally much longer, but that’s just fine:. They give me tips how I can present as clearly as possible, “said Large.

Focus

Tom Groot was during his participation in Boer Seeking Women to ‘hunk’ by tabloids labeled and harassed on his own acreage. Now that the season is over, the calm has returned, but the farmer is still remembered the stories that wrote the sheets over him. Wrote Telegraph that his participation in the dating program would be only because he wanted to be known.

“No, I do not want to be famous. If that were really so, had I might be doing so in all other ways. And they wrote it, I was shocked really. All the attention from that program was very intense. They simply invent things about you that I did not expect, “Groot says now about.

Worried that such stories come back again now he appears again on television, the farmer is not. “It’s not about me, it’s about the box. So yes, maybe they write sometimes about me, but it will, I think parts are less than six months ago.”

first episode of the new season Custom Home & amp; Garden is Saturday to 18.05 seen in RTL4

By:. NU.nl/Lara Zevenbergschen

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...