Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Willibrord Frequin will never return to television – NU.nl

He says talking to the website Glamorama .

“Many people ask me if I ever come back,” laughs Frequin. “I would make a program with Kim Kötter, but ultimately could not. I found that they have more energy if stabbing in. She was a little lazy.”

Frequin should work with the TV presenter program Exciting Women Create. Many did not know about the program.

The presenter of Willibrord’s Week regularly gets offers, but has to have no meaning anymore. “I made the decision to not return it itself,” said Frequin. “I left at the peak.”

Frequin began his career as a reporter for KRO’s Focal, where he among other things the Pope and Mother Teresa ontoette. In 1989 he was fired because he probably would have a story about trafficking in human body parts in scene put.

Then, the presenter in the nineties went to work at RTL4 and later SBS6 presenter of Behind Closed Doors and Week Willibrord

By:. NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...