Saturday, June 27, 2015

Actor Hans Kesting was working for television not nice – NU.nl

That said Kesting Saturday in an interview with NRC Handelsblad.

He was for many years the program of face Taxi and presented further programs like Circus Pavlov and The Hans Kesting Show .

“A ten or twelve ago there was a turning point for me. I focused entirely on TV a few years and found out that I did not like it and it really was not. I am ashamed totally not to admit it. “

” I was ashamed when I saw that it had failed. I was afraid the state does not fear the judgment of acquaintances, and was covered with eczema of nerves Even my parents, who unconditionally loved everything beautiful, said. “Hans, hold the hell on with it ‘”

“go on path reports, which I liked, but in the case.. one studio with a live audience and a teleprompter that I could just not ready. After that insight was this restlessness in my body. “

Stage

” Back Toneelgroep Amsterdam literally felt like coming home came Othello along, and that put me on the map That role gave me confidence:.. this I can really And since it is an obvious thing:. theater is my true habitat. ”

Kesting was a week ago the Albert Dalsum Ring, an important distinction in the Dutch theater world

By:. NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...