Tuesday, May 5, 2015

“Very clever that some people call television” – Goal.com

Erwin van de Looi FC Groningen on Sunday won the KNVB Cup at the expense of PEC Zwolle. The coach can not go wrong at the North Pride

.

Hans Nijland, director of Groningen, The Looi even labeled as ‘best coach ever’ club . Thanks to winning the cup spot Groningen directly for the group stage of the Europa League. So you could say that Erwin is already the most successful trainer in our club history. I have great admiration for him, “Nijland says in the Algemeen Dagblad .

” Erwin is the epitome of calm even when the results were disappointing period. And now we have won the cup, he is not very high in the polonaise. That says something about his balanced character, “continues the director of partying club.

Believe

The Looi itself has always kept faith.” I I – even in difficult times – myself and have been able to do my job, “said the coach, who regularly” boring “is mentioned.” Very clever that some people call on television, without having ever talked to me. ”

“I think my relationship with colleagues and the main players. Last year, guys like Zivkovic, Kostic and Bizot developed favorably. This season is that, for example, Chery, Mahi, Botteghin and Padt. Then we do something good, “said the successful trainer

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...