Monday, April 27, 2015

Teen falls to near Utrecht: “Still not used to be on television” – Soccernews.nl

Bart Ramselaar stood against Go Ahead Eagles (0-2 victory) for only the second time in the basic formation of FC Utrecht. Yet knew the only eighteen footballer now make his mark on the game of Domstedelingen.

With a nice dribble Ramselaar stood at the base of the opening goal from striker Sébastien Haller. After halftime, the Frenchman was also the second goal, again after good preparatory work of the teenager. “They pass just so happened as I had him in mind,” he told the Algemeen Dagblad .

“I actually did not realize right away that it was such a beautiful ball so I’m going to the summary good chair. This was only my second race from the start, so I’m not accustomed to be on television, “said the proud Ramselaar.

Tweet

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...