Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Column: No television – Newspaper Hoogeveen

Do you have no television? “Asks my interlocutor surprised. “No, well I do have a television, but no subscription with a provider.” Since the beginning of January I go through life without the bleating in the house of the commercials and the public channels.

It delivers often disbelief. But I was suddenly completely finished. The thing was always on. Even if there was nothing interesting on. Previously I had already reduced my package of the most extensive in the minimum range you could take off. “What will you then have time.” Yes that too. The television is consecutive days unused in a corner of the room. I’m still well programs, though. Only what I really want to see. Missed through broadcast and Netflix. I’m no longer until after half past eleven television. To watch programs that I do not really want to see but look because the television is on. I hit no more nonsensical things in my head and have time for anything else.

Last week I read two books. And that was a long time ago that that happened. And lie mostly for ten o’clock at night in my bed. Only once or twice I thought on Friday night. I would again like to zap unabashedly a night. Then again with my nose in the thriller that I was reading diving. Good enough, no more TV!

Marielle de Vries

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...