Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bruce Jenner in television interview: “I am a woman” – De Morgen

The 65-year-old Jenner told interviewer Diane Sawyer that he no longer wants to live with a lie. “I can not.” In the interview he pulled his hair out of a ponytail. Rumors about an upcoming sex change Jenner were there for a long time. It is the first time that he’s talking about himself. With the announcement Jenner is the most prominent American who as a transgender comes out.

Jenner was the stepfather of Kim Kardashian. Sawyer asks him whether disclosure should be seen as advertising the reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” According to Jenner is nonsense. “You have no idea what I’ve been through it all.”

“People look differently at me. They see you as a macho, but my heart and soul, everything I do in my life, that makes also part of me. That female part is a side of me. This is who I am. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...