Saturday, January 18, 2014

Interview: Kim-Lian van der Meij her theater and television career - Televizier.nl

Saturday, January 18th, 2014 at 11:30 am Leks van der Horst

Kim-Lian van der Meij started her career in the Mini-Playbackshow, broke through as a singer and performed in musicals and soap operas.

Interview: Kim-Lian van der Meij her theater and television career,

Wednesday she presents the benefit gala Rise Against Cancer , her last big job for the AVRO. To grow she shifted to SBS 6. Kim-Lian (33) looks back and looks ahead.


Just like in 2012, you will present Frits Sissinghurst Rise Against Cancer . Why everyone should watch and give money?

“Because I think that cancer affects everyone. Everyone has someone in his family environment, or who has been affected by the disease. The worst is when you have to lose your child. By such a terrible disease That’s my biggest nightmare. But I believe that science can make in the fight against cancer significant steps forward, in the future everyone would be able to survive this. I hope that by that time the doctors may say you’re going to get better. The statistics show tremendous progress see, there are steps to be taken. Let them do that then. But there is need money, lots of money. Research is very expensive, there are incredible people to work. “

image


Like this gala a nice end of your career at AVRO?

“Well, a happy ending … In my experience the highlight last year was the presentation of the Golden Televizier Ring Gala . It was my dream that night to present all by himself. That was my biggest thing, that that was entrusted to me. Stand Against Cancer has more intrinsic value. In that sense it is also a nice farewell. I just hope it’s not a final goodbye, and that I may come back. Occasionally as a guest I leave at the AVRO just friends behind. Saying goodbye is never fun. AVRO was disappointed that I left, but allowed me to the next step. I also found it a shame, because I’ve had a really nice time and learned a lot. “


why did you do, leave?

“The AVRO I can make to children’s television entertainment for adults. transition That battle, I wanted to make, that was for me a very important step to move forward. And I can still more by suits at SBS 6. In the AVRO is no longer possible in the coming years. A program like Strictly Come Dancing , which I have presented, with Reinout Oerlemans on Saturday night live is not coming back. The TV package remains the same. And I try every year new steps. It must remain a challenge, I want to grow in my work. That can at SBS 6. I can make more flying hours and wide to develop myself as a presenter. “


Is Today Show at SBS 6 start you had hoped?

“I think it’s a good start to connect to live TV. many hours It is a talk show in a cozy setting with entertainment, lifestyle, news and a variety of themes. For me it is something very new. It’s exciting and interesting to make. It means that I must be very aware of what is happening in the world every day. I took subscriptions to newspapers and must now read the tabloids. In the morning I have been preparing myself to what I find interesting, which we will invite guests

?

Today Show , to start my base, three times a week at half past five in the evening. Furthermore, I’m going to present six two major entertainment programs of eight episodes in the spring. SBS A new show and a program which has already been aired before. I’m really looking forward to it. 2014 Let it come! “


we see you in 2014 back in the theater?

“Theatre I like the most. Dancing, singing, acting: in musicals can I rid myself of a lot more than in presenting programs. But you have six times a week for step. Such a musical tour swallows you up completely. It is very heavy and difficult to combine with my television work and my family. Probably will not happen in 2014, maybe 2015 again.

On Today Show I currently have my hands full. I can not do other things with it. And I am very busy with the kids. I am so of them to enjoy. It happens every week something new. I really want to miss a moment. Besides doing great work, I want to be a good mother. That is my feeling very well. I feel that I’ve found. “The right balance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...