Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hugo Borst again on television - Televizier.nl

Monday, July 1st, 2013 at 16:39 pm Irma Thomas

Hugo Borst returns on television. He will work with Henry Schut form a team presentation with Henry Schut. The two go on Sunday afternoon as the duo battle along the line.

Hugo Borst again on television

Hugo Borst stopped late 2010 with all his TV work because he was against burnout. The last thing he did was the presentation of the World News with Henry Schut. And it went so well that the two are going to do in the World Cup 2014 in Brazil again. “Since I stopped at include Studio Football I have always kept in touch with the people of the NIS. And in almost all of those calls came the World Cup of 2014 raised. “


Along the Line

new is that Hugo and Henry will take over the role of Tim van ‘t Hek Sunday at Along the Line on Radio 1. Hugo Borst: “After the departure of Tom van ‘t Hek at Along the Line we spoke again and when Martin began on radio. And so it came so. I have no radio experience, so the division of roles between me and Henry will be different from Tom and Toine. I will be more side-kick and questioner and Henry the presenter. But it seems great. Incidentally I will, no other TV jobs address to the World Cup next year. “


William and Koos

Henry Schut presents since 2005 regular weekday Along the Line broadcasts. Schut: “I have already said before: in 2010 I really enjoyed the World News and the cooperation with Hugo. I think it is great to do something together with him. And of course Hugo Hugo, which I think Along the Line gets really another new sound. Moreover, it is a childhood dream to be able to do the Sunday edition; your name is suddenly in the same breath as luminaries as Willem Ruis and Koos Postema “

.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...