Saturday, July 20, 2013

EO presenter came by accident in television - NU.nl

Photo: Reuters

“I never cherished TV ambitions, but simply saw an ad,” says Van Leeuwen Saturday newspaper.

He does in the newspaper a book open on his career. He started as a cleaner and then grabbed his opportunities in the world of television.

At nineteen, the presenter, then Dutch student, already own cleaning company. Every day between 5 and 7 he Hague offices clean.

Temping were encouraged by the Van Leeuwen. “I had a paper route, picked the vegetables, picked tomatoes, cleaned up at the cheese shop on the market.”

At twelve, he made his debut between the potatoes. “My grandfather was in the potato wholesale and we had to take out the bad ones.”

He now works almost thirty years in television. All thanks to a motto. “I jump on trains that pass My maxim is:. No hesitation in doubt, do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...