Friday, August 26, 2016

Albert Verlinde make no plans Television – NU.nl

“First, I do but get away no TV. There is talk of the station and there are ideas,” says Verlinde, who will remain with RTL 4.

Whether he regaled in the new afternoon RTL Live is still not clear Verlinde. “It’s called, but I also understand that RTL Live to the end of October, was postponed in early November. No, it is about not decided yet.”

The entertainment connoisseur who Friday was the last behind the desk RTL Boulevard is, is preparing for a whole new agenda. “I’m going there first to get used to that for the first time in years got my nights. I am fifteen years never 20:30 been home. My whole schedule of course change.”



Oracle from Brabant

The probability that Verlinde returns to RTL Boulevard , which gets a new formula after his departure, is small. “When you’re gone, you’re gone,” he says in the AD . “I’m also publicly talk about it I’ll let everyone nice to do his thing one should think.. Oh, what does the oracle of Brabant about it, that’s not fair.”

Verlinde decided around Christmas last year to leave in RTL Boulevard , he brought the station informed in January. “It’s because of my work on Stage”, he says about his departure.

Verlinde is director of Stage Entertainment Netherlands since last year. “I breathe creativity, wants to encourage, discover and accompany talent. Me committed to musical, for musical in the country. I have with sponsors to the table. It is not possible to combine.”

By: Buzze

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...