Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Peter van der Vorst finished superficial television – De Gelderlander

I Care For You, on display from Wednesday on RTL 4, Peter van der Vorst again makes an intense program about people in need. This time they are overburdened carers. “It really needs somewhere to go, ‘believes the producer and presenter who is all set with superficial television.

It is not for nothing that Peter van der Vorst (44) Sander with husband and adopted son Levi lives in Abcoude. With the building of his own production company Frost Media steps away, everything became a lot easier for the man who not only made countless TV shows, but she also presents itself all in most cases. Van der Vorst appears moreover regularly behind the desk of RTL Boulevard

,, There is always one moment in the year I just stuck and think. How I’m going to this all strongholds on earth? I’m there quite a lot more relaxed in became, ” RTL-celebrity tells leaning back in his office. ,, I spend every day my son (7) to school, I can in between to go home when I want. I used to want as perfectionist keep everything in-house. Until recently I did almost all the final settings of my own programs. The advantage of a growing company is that we have more and more good people to take on that kind of thing. ”

Content
Satisfied, he looks around. ,, Especially since I am a father, I’m less busy. Before that it was soon: Oh god, if I get another new program. Only now can I come in here and be really proud of what we have done ”

And yet. Once a perfectionist …? ,, I’m not a tough leader and will never explode like that. But there’s nothing here out of the door before I looked at it. I also find it increasingly difficult to present something that I do not make myself. What is the result of a control freak? It is sometimes difficult to clear your head. Fortunately, I can at home with my husband Sander fine discharge. Though there are also sometimes confrontational situations that you encounter, where you wake up lies. ”

Violent themes
on his resume nowadays are not exactly light-hearted programs . For titles like Bullied, My Life in Ruins and Addicted, Van der Vorst dive frequently for long periods in violent family situations. And Wednesday start I Care For You in which he emotionally and physically overburdened carers to the rescue with different agencies and experts.

,, I myself lucky no one in my immediate vicinity in such a situation, but it seems to be a bigger problem than I realized beforehand. You even looks through relationships fail. Should someone who is suddenly in need of care, out of the house? But also you will be in need of care as a burden on your family? I push that question for me, but it can happen overnight. ”

Requirements
Making all those heavy ‘assistance televisions, “where does that need come from? After a long silence. ,, Who was always there when I was 16 I made radio broadcasting throughout the evening for a sick patient. And make TV can be a very superficial activity. When you have a large budget available to you, then do something useful there. It has to be about something. I once helped Tatjana Simic (Who Chooses Tatjana) to a man. That would not suit me. I find it a little too superficial. I also do not enjoy the presentation of The Voice of Holland. Regardless of whether I could be. “

For airy
Even his own interview program Van der Vorst See Stars was him too lightly. ,, I did not hit anything for a season over. I was mad that eternal waiting in hotel rooms to people who then did not feel like a conversation. Therefore henceforth more domestic stars. ”

Frost Media is now working on Dutch versions on the foreign formats My Last Summer on terminally ill patients, The Innocence Project in which Geert-Jan Knoops and wife Carrie innocent convicts try freely advocate and Married at First Sight which singles without knowing the other to marry. ,, That is more than a dating show, ” said Van der Vorst. ,, It’s about a scientific experiment. “

A program on adoption is not an illogical step. ,, Well … we’ll play with an idea. There, I struggle with it, because it will transform myself. And the history of Levi’s nobody’s business. This perhaps comes too close. “” And if he presentation now anyway once leave to someone else? ,, That could yes ” And after a hesitant glance: ,, It’s just an idea though. “.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...