Saturday, October 17, 2015

Ajax impressed: “He played with boys of television” – Soccernews.nl

Anwar El Ghazi announced last week its debut in the selection of the Dutch national team and was against Kazakhstan and Czech Republic directly into the base. Although Ajax striker shutdown did not occur, he enjoyed it in Orange.

“I had not planned on playing time and certainly did not expect that I immediately would stand at the base. It is very beautiful that I when I was twenty all may experience this. A real honor. Now I was playing with guys I knew from before television. The pressure was high, because there was much talked about. Of course, the disconnection is painful. The Netherlands is in my Eye in the top ten countries in the world and must be any major tournament of the party. It’s not exactly a disaster, but we have next year to be, is very annoying, “El Ghazi says on the club from Ajax .

Now El Ghazi again sits at Ajax, he is going to base player of the Dutch team did not suddenly behave differently. “I’m still the same Anwar. All I have to do is perform and to speak my feet. I want good football and show what I can. If it is less, then so be it. I will myself no pressure impose. It is now about once with ups and downs in football. ”

Tweet

->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...