Friday, July 4, 2014

The World Television Top 5 moment … Frank Heinen – HP / De Tijd

 Presentation Team Cup program NOS

‘Hugo, we have to go through to the World Cup TV Top 5. Today is a time chosen by the man who closely follow the World Cup from his home in Utrecht and every day of the tournament, writes on the website HP / De Tijd . This is the World Cup television moment of Frank Heinen. ‘

“Oh, interesting!”

“Frank, you follow the World Cup here, from your couch. What did you notice at the World Cup television so far? “
” You can see that the level is just very high, it is a very attractive television World Cup. I try to follow as much as possible, but it is not easy, because you also have to stay in between eating, drinking and going to the toilet. But if I miss something, I make sure that I look back on it later in any case.

In addition, of course, I look at the Dutch World Cup program, which has been much criticized, but they are still on the tube – and that is according to me. When I look at some VI Orange , then I see a very conservative team with the same layout as again trying to book four years ago. Success The luster is natural, but the performance is no less. And then you come to that discussion now seems to rage across the country: is it more fun, or for the results, and then I think you watch television anyway in the hope that the programs continue to be broadcast? To me it does not make things nice and entertaining to see if it is effective

And also you Studio Brasil , a program with very limited resources. – actually almost just people who only have experience on the Dutch television – just have forged a collective good. And yes, they have the NOS Henry Schut: it would not surprise me if it leaves for the BBC and ARD after this tournament. That’s a good boy you are not at the stadium, which is able to create a whole new dachshund your bank may include drooling, and an atmosphere that nobody really likes. That’s a bit of group feeling that you need if you are so long together in a fictional living room. I have heard no discord, everyone seems happy. And fit! When I see such a Hugo Borst, I thought in the past sometimes: that fit you? Long season when AD had written many pieces, he may yet? But he is sharp, toned, he continues to make his villainous comments until the last minute. Yes, I can enjoy it. Cup as a television enthusiast And of course the outfits of Ronald de Boer, for me the big surprise of this tournament. “

‘Are there any other countries that you follow closely?”
‘ Belgians course. I think it’s really great that they are after all these years again – and right away with a very strong and talented team. In particular, the flanks are Gert Verheyen and Geert De Vlieger quite busy, and if you’re sitting still as a virtuoso Bob Peeters on the couch just have a very wide selection that I think is absolutely an outsider anywhere.

“Then your World TV moment … ‘
” Yes, that is very difficult … I’ve been thinking a long time, because of course there are only highlights. What in my opinion should be off, the ode of Milow Cristiano Ronaldo. A beautiful song, sung soulfully, but not up to date now. Unfortunately, how beautiful I am. “

” What is it? “
” Also very difficult … If you like I see so many, you are very many beautiful moments. But I still choose to Milow ode to Danny and Daley Blind, who of course was before. Very touching and for me one of the highlights of the World Cup television of this tournament, particularly through the voice of Milow and the feeling that he puts in that song. “
” Thank you! “

“That was Frank Heinen from Utrecht. And therefore now follow our World Cup televisietop-5 looks:
On 1: Milow pays tribute to Messi (seen only here)
On 2: Milow brings ode to Hazard

On
3: Special: Milow and Dotan bring tribute to Orange

4: Milow brings ode to family Blind

And

5: Milow brings ode to the Belgians

Tomorrow is another participant in our World Cup televisietop-5. Jonathan Vandenbroeck, better known as the Flemish singer Milow ‘

  • Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...