Monday, July 21, 2014

“I’ve played against players who I only knew from television” – VoetbalPrimeur.nl

Sunday, July 20th, 2014 at 09:43 by Edwin Radstaat

Ferhat Gorgulu came after playing of matches in the Premier League the previous season up in the top division of Turkish football. The defender saw a dream come true when he was in the field with Gençerbirligi against top clubs like Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe.

“Every boy starts playing football ever hoped for a nice club to be playing. I did the previous season allowed to play against players who I could see on television, against clubs whose home I used scarves and flags in my bedroom and had hung against players who were active during the World Cup “, only previously said former player of FC Oss versus Football Scoop.

The top matches in the Turkish league made a great impression on the central defender. “I have duels fought with great players of Fenerbahçe, Besiktas and Galatasaray. It may exchange Lap include Dirk Kuyt and Wesley Sneijder and playing in front of 40,000 ecstatic fans is fantastic. My League debut against Galatasaray, I will never forget. I was After the game named ‘Man of the Match’. “

The 22-year-old born in Veendam Gorgulu saw his first season in Turkish service as an investment for years to come. “Before the start of the season for me it was difficult to determine an objective. This is because I do not entirely know what awaited me. I planned to enjoy myself as much as possible to get. Everything out of the closet, I saw my first years here, especially if a time to suit me., I must say that this has succeeded me, I really enjoyed every second. “

In the season 2013/2014 Gorgulu came to six league matches for his Turkish employer. This season, he hopes to be able to work a fixture in the team. On “This season everyone starts all over again. Has been appointed by the president after a new administration and other technical staff come. The time now is wait and see what happens., The previous season was just no European football achieved, but this year also that another aim of the club I personally hope to surpass “my performance last season

.. <- AD -> <- END AD -> <- AD - > <- END AD -> <- END COMMENT ->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...