Saturday, February 28, 2015

Enzo Tuber: the television is afraid of us – Glamorama

“Sail, mensuh. Fok! I’ve still fly open. My name is Enzo Knol and I just woke up. I recently slept but very tasty. I see that the sun is shining outside, maybe today we go out, I actually have no idea. We were like, we’ll just sleep in today and we’ll see what we’re going to do it all on. I’m going to make leveling a breakfast, I hope there are afbakbroodjes. “ WAKE UP! ARE YOU THERE YET? These were the first 30 seconds of a 13 minute film by Enzo Knol. Tiring? No, he makes them every day and as a next loads fans also tons of money on. Today he can tell there with his brother Milan into Volkskrant Magazine. His brother Milan began with vlogging, taught him the tricks YouTube and now they can live the movies they post online. His fan base is composed of children from 7 to 17 years, who imitate him in everything, to the despair of the teachers. And also of parents with young children though. And the police. Those fans of Enzo have often stalkneigingen, it now appears from the UK interview. It is so bad that he has blinded the windows of his home in Hilversum. “If I do not, standing here staring all day school classes children through the windows or fans in the windows smashing.” Those fans send him firing post where stuff is in I also get a lot of party poppers, balls, caps, clothing or stink bombs that I can show off. “ Anyway, so that because of this kind of movies (nice girlfriend the way).

What is also striking: while RTL kinds vloggers inlijft, they Enzo has not called. He understood why: “The television is afraid of us, rather they invite us. If we end up in the news, it is never positive. Always a mengeltje of mwah, they are against or they do not understand. They have tried to ignore us, but we were too big. I watch myself no TV for five years more, I use my phone for PlayStation. We notice that they are afraid of us because we attract hundreds of companies who want something with us. We pull budgets away in their eyes. “ So.



F. L | | 7 comments

React

You are not logged in, click here to do so: Login or do a Cookie Sync.
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...