Saturday, February 14, 2015

AZ debutant Spierings: “Did Depay first only on television” – FCUpdate.nl

13:11 – The league AZ against PSV from Friday Stijn Spierings will not soon forget. Eighteen-year-old attacking midfielder of the Alkmaar 2-4 lost match made in his debut in the first AZ. On his club’s website Spierings says that a dream has come true.

He came two minutes before the game and Robert Mühren. “This feels awfully nice,” he says. “This is a time where you have always worked towards the youth. I then against PSV was making my debut, it is awfully nice. Of course, we were at a disadvantage when I came in, it was difficult to make that very well. So I have but mostly enjoyed it. “

The invader soon entered a duel with Memphis Depay. “The first time you saw only on television. Now you stand there in front,” he realized. “I hope this season often sit with the selection and minutes can make. And next season I want stuck in one. How to reach the first AZ as Alkmaar boy, that’s a nice beginning purpose. Then we’ll see. ”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...